Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm all over the place . . .

Somehow, Drew and I became the unoffocial "official" photographers for the high school Boosters. It started off innocently enough - a few photos here, a few photos there. But it escalated. Drew was taking 300 to 400 pictures per event and it was taking forever to load onto the blogs I had created. And then, I did some checking and found out that I was already at 50% of my photo space on Blogger. Note that I also had one for Brian's football team, too. So I had to switch to a photo sharing site.

I've started to lose track, so I put them on my links section, to the right.

The exciting news is that both boys' hockey teams won the championship for their divisions. In the 1st game of the playoffs, Brian scored the goal to tie up the game and then scored the winning goal in the overtime shootout. So that game was huge for him.

No comments: