Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Brandon could not decide whether or not he was going trick-or-treating. He finally decided he was going and chose to wear the cheer leader outfit I made for him 3 years ago. Here he is skating boarding with the skirt. I don't know why he decided to put part of the costume on and ride his skate board around the neighborhood like that. But I've stopped trying to understand the mind of a 15-year-old. I am happy, though, that he wore the outfit again, because that skirt took me 6 hours - 6 HOURS! - to make. And that time did not include the matching top.

This year, Brian went trick-or-treating with a bunch of football buddies - they'rell all dressed in black! That's Brian with the glowing red eyes.

Brian and Ronnie, a neighbor. At least Ronnie chose a nice costume!

Ginger is just not happy with her bunny costume. Neither is mom. It didn't fit right, so she chose to stay home this year.

No comments: