Sunday, June 6, 2010

Minnows

Okay, what is going on with the layout???!!!  My photos are all over the place!

But on Saturday, June 5 - Nick and Samantha spent a super hot Saturday with us.  We started with a little child labor and washed the van, then washed a dog, gave the fish a "bath," then we hit the pool.  Now keep in mind that neither of the kids can swim.  Nick is fearless.  He was jumping in with the noodle.  I only had to rescue him once.  Samantha was not as brave as Nick.  When we first got into the pool, she wouldn't let go of me.  But after about half an hour of working with her, she was comfortable enough to go it alone, with two noodles.  And that was it, she was in heaven and never left the pool. Nick gave me several practice swims without the noodle (there's one photo below).

Hiding from Aunt Marie, who is armed with the hose.

Trying without the noodles.

Cannon ball!

Look at me!!!

So brave in the middle of the pool all by herself!


No, I was not washing his mouth out with soap!

No comments: