Saturday, June 16, 2007

Brian and Mom at Disneyland

Brandon's 8th grade class trip was at Disneyland, so I took the opportunity to have some "Brian" time. We had such a good time and, surprisingly, we never waited over 20 minutes for a single ride, which was shocking because there were so many 8th graders there! Since we were running from ride to ride, including the canoes, I forgot to take pictures, so only have a few to share. And I have no pix of Brandon - never saw him, and he wouldn't tell me where he was the few times we were in contact with each other. Of course he didn't want his mommy showing up and embarrasing him in front of his friends :o)

On Autopia. He isn't have a good time at all!
On the big ship. He's wearing two hats. I had to buy him one because I forgot to bring sunscreen - okay, I could have bought sunscreen - okay, I did buy sunscreen, but I couldn't resist buying the Star Wars hat for him, too. And then they were handing out free ears, so he's wearing those on top of the Star Wars hat. I just love it when they're still young and don't care how silly something looks, as long as it's fun!







No comments: