Sunday, November 11, 2007

Meet the Kings

Today, the Kings hosted a "Meet the Kings" event at Hollywood Park racetrack, for season seat holders. I was lucky to have been offered tickets to this event from our suite holders at work. Below is a photo from "letsgokings.com." That is Drew's big back of the head in the brown shirt, Brian's head peaking out on the left and mine on the right. Jim, Drew's brother, called us at 9:00 tonight to tell us we were on the internet. I'm just having such a hard time believing that Jim could spot Drew's huge cranium out of such a big crowd.


Brandon took his friend Peter, and they met up with Kevin, another friend. They had a great time getting theirs sticks and jerseys signed. My favorite part was that everything in the concession stands was complimentary.
I'd list the player's names, but I'd have to look them up. Although I was really excited to Rogie Vauchon's signature.



Jim Fox, King's announcer, came through the line and took a picture with Brian.
Brian, Josh and Chad:

Brandon, Peter, Kevin and Lubomir Vishnavski.


No comments: