Sunday, June 8, 2008

Flower Power

Tomatoes! We have tomatoes!

This pretty purple flower becomes . . .
. . . an eggplant!! Too bad I'm on the only person I know who likes eggplant. This is my first one.
We have a new camera so I decided to try capture how pretty our backyard is looking right now, while everything is in bloom. Which will only last about one more month because it will get extremely hot out here very quickly.

My Day Lillies are gorgeous right now.

An Agapanthas ready to bloom.
My yellow Day Lillies.


This is a Butterfly shrub. It's about 6 feet tall right now.

I have no idea what this is. Kinda looks like a weed, doesn't it? Maybe it's called a Lamb's Ear. Maybe not.
I don't know what this is called (although I bought it) but the flowers are really pretty. This is the first year they've actually bloomed - I suspect the dogs were eating them.
Please don't eat the daisies.