Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things About Myself

I was "tagged" by Kellie Limon. So here are 25 useless facts about me:

1. I can’t imagine life without my family. Oh, how quiet it would be!
2. I am expecting to win the lotto in the next couple of years so I can stay home! Hey, it could happen, if I played.
3. My husband is my best friend and still makes me laugh. We’ve been married 17 years.
4. I’m most happy when my kids are home with me and I know they’re safe. Because they’re always doing something or going somewhere.
5. My dream car is a convertible.
6. I plan to volunteer for Meals on Wheels, after I win the lotto.
7. I am on the Auxiliary Board for Hart Little League Baseball.
8. I want to change the name of my blog.
9. I wish my parents lived closer to me.
10. I was a nominee for Most Shy my senior year of high school.
11. I want a cat, but I’m off the scale allergic to them.
12. I plan to try skiing again. It’s been at least 17 years since I’ve done it.
13. I wish I could sew.
14. I’m obsessed with Edward Cullen, the vampire character in the silly teenage girls’ series Twilight. Good story line, very poor writing.
15. I have a profile on Face Book. I got duped into that one. Hate it!
16. I hate my feet.
17. I’m an only child and we have no extended family in California from my side of the family. Thank goodness there are so many Lytles.
18. I like SPAM. Hey, if your dad was in the Navy, you’d like it too. :-)
19. I don’t like the color purple.
20. I always wished I looked Japanese.
21. I want to move to Kentucky. Or at least visit the state. I want to see the Appalachian Mountains.
22. I’m afraid of rip tides.
23. I want to go deep sea fishing and catch a Blue Marlin.
24. I’m craving homemade wontons. I’m going to make some this weekend.
25. I tried playing co-ed roller hockey once. Very fun!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

I LOVE Spam too...not many people do. Next time we come over or you come here...that can be our meal. What do you mean you always wished you looked Japanese?...you DO! I enjoyed reading all your 25 things. Say hi to the boys

Elizabeth Rose said...

You and Kellie can have the SPAM... I'll take the WANTONS thank you very much! Mario

Aunt Marie said...

Maybe I'll make Spam wontons!! And your kids do not like Spam. I tried it on them years ago and it didn't go over well :-) I was just trying to broaden their horizons :-0