Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas with Nana

On Saturday, half of the Lytle's celebrated Christmas at Nana's house (we were missing Jim, Kathy, Gina and their families). But it was a nice day and the kids had a great time.

I haven't posted in awhile and forgot that they upload backwards, but this is Lucy, Nana's dog, beat after a long day of kids to chase and pats to receive.



Sam checking out his gift from Uncle Jim and Aunt Mary

Why, why, why? Why is it that my boys feel the urge to do this ANYWHERE?




Hannah giving a little pose

Mario watching something on the TV


Nicholas was very taken with Nana's fish and decided they needed to be fed, while no one was watching. Yes, you can guess it. He dumped the entire, full container of fish food into the tank. We all thought it was humorous, except Nana and Lauri. But the boys helped empty the tank and get it all cleaned up, so no harm, no foul.























2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

Are you kidding me....your pictures are WAY better then mine...I LOVE these pictures. You captured so much of the evening. I love the kids reaching into the fish tank...I can just hear nana "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OUT OF THERE!"

Aunt Marie said...

That cracked me up. I told Drew, I can read your mom's expression, saying "get your hand out of the water. You've done enough you little . . . " LOL!

I need to post more often. I goofed and posted half my photos on small mode. Duh!