Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gifts from the Heart

I should have posted these earlier, but I'm not with it this year.

But . . . The Limons asked that rather than exchange gifts, we help the kids make gifts for each other, and it was a lot of fun to see what each family came up with. We made photo boxes. I stole this picture from Kellie's blog - we didn't take any pictures of them. Duh!




Lauri, Mike, Samantha and Nicholas gave us adorable ornaments and personalized Santa hats. Lauri knows how much I love having ornaments with dates on them.




These are a couple that Lauri made us years ago and that I still cherish:



The Limon's made us these awesome blankets. They are so soft and so warm and they've been used every evening since we got them.





And here are some of the ornaments and snow men the kids have made over the years. These are my favorites.






No comments: