Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good Friends

William came to visit . . . and didn't leave for three days! But he and Brian had a great time bombing the hill on their skateboards, while I had a heart attack. "Bombing" the hill means that they go straight down as fast as they can, no brakes. Uh, huh. How would I explain that to his mother if he had gotten hurt? And they were so proud of themselves when they came running into the house to tell me they found a stray dog and returned it to it's home. Again, another heart attack. What kind of dog? A German Shepard. Was is nice? Thank goodness, yes.



But I think this photo is evidence of their real fun. Taking markers and drawing on Brandon's face while he was sleeping. They got Dallas, too, who was sleeping on the couch. But I couldn't stop them. It was payback for getting their nails polished by the older boys in the middle of the night. All fun and games in our house.


But my payback to Brian? Posting a photo of him in his boxers. :-)

No comments: